Welcome to Preprints ICOM-CC 2023 València
Theme Working Towards a Sustainable Past
ICOM -CC is inviting contributions for its 20th Triennial Conference.
The ICOM-CC Triennial Conference presents an overview of the current state of conservation research and practice. Papers addressing the conference theme and/or the aims and programs of the ICOM-CC Working Groups are encouraged. For information about the Working Groups, please consult the ICOM-CC website.
- This two-phase process consists of a call for abstracts, followed by an invitation to submit full papers for publication. A separate call for posters will be issued at a later date.
- Work submitted must be original and must not have been published elsewhere or be under consideration by another publication.
- At least one author of each selected paper must participate in the conference to present and discuss the work.
- All contributions must be submitted and delivered in English.
- Authors must use the abstract template provided and submit it via this website.